Mac's 20g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Atleast there going to make it right, there a little bit more expensive but the reefbreeders value unit is the same thing, but from a very reputable company with a 2 year warranty

Yeah, I've been looking into Kessils now. I'll just wait some time and save up. I can do without some corals in this tank for now. Don't want to deal with this Chinese *maze.
*=Edit

Yeah, I've been looking into Kessils now. I'll just wait some time and save up. I can do without some corals in this tank for now. Don't want to deal with this Chinese crap.

Yay!!! They are pricey but the shimmer is unreal! If I could post a video I would of my tank but I don't know how lol

I don't think it is a scam, just a mistake. I had an issue with my moonlights and they fixed the issue quickly. Taotronics are some great reef lights for a great price. They are fixing the issue, so roll with it instead of acting out of anger because of a mistake.

I don't think it is a scam, just a mistake. I had an issue with my moonlights and they fixed the issue quickly. Taotronics are some great reef lights for a great price. They are fixing the issue, so roll with it instead of acting out of anger because of a mistake.

It didn't originally say scam... Just didn't want to get in trouble. My parents ordered some watches from these people a year ago also. Apparently it didn't go to well. Maybe it's just this specific seller.?

Well, they are all advertised as Dimmable, but not all of them are. Maybe just a way to get sales in. Or they are putting some kind of play on the word.

Haha, I believe you. $225 isn't too bad. Better then $600 for a radion or $400 for a hydra52.

Yeah it's really not. I don't think ill ever use other lighting haha. I do want to try the Taos one day though.

Nope it's 2 feet, I was mistaken. Bribo how much do the 150s cover? Can't find it on their site

Lighting any reef tank is pricey. I worked a good amount of overtime to put the Radions above my tank. In hindsight, I would go with the taos all day long and buy a really nice clam or something for in the tank. Mistakes happen and sometimes you'll find a faulty product along the way too...but that goes with anything. My original radion went right before the warranty ran out...thankfully. It is just how things happen.

Lighting any reef tank is pricey. I worked a good amount of overtime to put the Radions above my tank. In hindsight, I would go with the taos all day long and buy a really nice clam or something for in the tank. Mistakes happen and sometimes you'll find a faulty product along the way too...but that goes with anything. My original radion went right before the warranty ran out...thankfully. It is just how things happen.

I would kill to work overtime If it meant I could get radions. That's true though. It comes with hobby. If I can find a more reliable source for them, then by all means id get another Tao.

16" lol. I just wish I had a sump so I didn't have as much crap hanging off the back

Back
Top Bottom