My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tank is sweeeet!! Did you just get that tank?

Another great craigslist purchase I'm sure.

RJT said:
That tank is sweeeet!! Did you just get that tank?

Another great craigslist purchase I'm sure.

Lol. Yep. Got it yesterday and got it all set up. 90 gal corner tank full set up with 150 lbs of rock for 200$

The deals you get are impossible here in DC.

You do motivate me though, I need to finish me 150g.

RJT said:

Nothing is impossible. I live in the 5th richest city in the USA (last I checked). You just have to be willing to travel outside the city limits. And you have to watch Craigslist like a hawk. Use the app. Works better than the website. Make sure you search for tank and then aquariums. Different results.

RJT said:

Btw, my family and friends call me the Craigslist queen. Lol. I can find anything at a cheap price

Jlsardina said:
Ok. It's like a game of where's Waldo- but here's the lawnmower

Hows ur lawn over doing? I was shocked yesterday to see mine out swimming with my clarkii clowns and bicolor angel. He was all over the tank and has only been in since monday

mdavidson said:
Hows ur lawn over doing? I was shocked yesterday to see mine out swimming with my clarkii clowns and bicolor angel. He was all over the tank and has only been in since monday

He's doing fantastic! Never hides anymore and all the algae is already gone

Jlsardina said:
He's doing fantastic! Never hides anymore and all the algae is already gone

Good glad to hear it. They deff have great personality

Let's keep this thread on topic please. If you would like to chit chat, you are welcome to use our chat room. Thanks!

RJT said:
Nice choice!! Is it the yellow juvi or is it an adult?

Are you still getting a purple tang?

It's an adult- no streamers yet though :(. The bars are just separating now.

I have the purple in my tank now. He had ick for two weeks but he looks amazing now!!

Ok. When I got home lights were out- got some ok pics though. Also, got my moonlight today. They look much brighter in the pic though. Love em!

Attachments

• image-2163970151.jpg
    image-2163970151.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2265801553.jpg
    image-2265801553.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3466442560.jpg
    image-3466442560.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 75
Very nice tang. He will be swimming around tomorrow. Is he in the tank with your other tangs?

I see what you mean about caves, you have a lot of them.

Purple tang is my next purchase.

Well- the lt tang was definitely worth the wait and search! Just made dinner and while sitting at the table he was putting on a show! Was so cool to watch him swim up then almost dive bomb the sand bed only to turn to his side and almost surf over my corals on the sand bed

That means he feels at home on the first day so cool

Back
Top Bottom