please recommend a good skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ckmn101

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 75gal tank without a sump and I need a new HOB skimmer. I have a Seaclone 150 and I just broke the j tube on it. I would like to get a better more efficient replacement. Please give me some suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Mike

I like my Coralife SS. I use mine in my sump but u can use it as a hang on. I have the 220g model and it works great.

Yes i love my coralife super skimmer (needle model)! My most satisfying purchase. Get the 125G model. The pump isn't that "BIG" as u think. I've having a CSS 125 HOB on my 29G and it doesn't look that bad. Great skimming and low price. HTH

I was just at the LFS yesterday and was thinking of Mike when I saw a WON 125g skimmer that claims it can be mounted on the back of a tank or in sump. Price was only $99. Anyone have any thoughts on these. I love the won heaters, but first time I have seem a Won skimmer.

If anyone has positive feedback for this unit it might be the way to go since you are thinking about a sump down the road.

i have the remora and its a GREAT skimmer... no adjusting, just put the pump on and plug it in. just dont get the rio pump with it, go with the mag..... hth

Back
Top Bottom