Reef coral and fish only is it possible??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have seen Valentini puffers and toby puffers in reefs its the invertebrates u need to watch for with them.

Foskett96 said:
I have seen Valentini puffers and toby puffers in reefs its the invertebrates u need to watch for with them.

Hey fella!! rite I now have 2tanks :) reef coral n fish only lol couldn't decide which one I wanted so fort bugger it il get both lol, so in my reef coral I would like 2 NOT 3 lmao nemos regal tang yellow tang and a foxface r they compatible ?? Apparently they r!! then in my 600 litre fish only I'd like clear fin lionfish I think thas wot is called (the red one) porcupine puffer rectangular triggerfish n a Niger trigger wot du wreckon mate :)

Both tanks are going to have to be atleast 6' long. The tangs you want need 6' tanks and do the triggers and puffers. That rectangle trigger you're talking about can be very aggressive so watch out.

crister13 said:
Both tanks are going to have to be atleast 6' long. The tangs you want need 6' tanks and do the triggers and puffers. That rectangle trigger you're talking about can be very aggressive so watch out.

Y would both tanks need to be 6ft I've seen tangs in 3 ft tanks living wiv eachother n very happy conditions my reef tank is only 3 n half ft but if they do look cramped I will upsize it I know the fish only tank is 6ft long n 3ft high n 2ft wide I know the rectangular is aggressive thas y I was gna put him in wiv other fish who can hold their own against it one thing I wouldn't wana do is stress the tangs out if it is too small

Back
Top Bottom