Start of my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just my opinion that's a lot of sand..too much bad bacteria can be trapped with a deep sand bed as well as detritus.i usually keep about an inch sandbed..all and all the tank looks awesome,love the rock work.

sand look high but it is only about 3 inches.....plus with sand swifters in my cuc there should be no problem. But thanks for the info.

My oldest daughter to the tank all cleared up

Attachments

• image-3491208734.jpg
    image-3491208734.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 154
cats aren't allowed in my fish room and they know it
if I catch them in there I shoot them with my co2 cork gun
they hate that thing
tanks coming along good glad you got your rock finally I would have went postal lol
yes my wife hates that word she's a mail carrier

they hate that thing
tanks coming along good glad you got your rock finally I would have went postal lol

Whos to say i didnt go postal ! i kinda did in a sense, and worst part was my wife was on her phone talking to my oldest daughters princable for next year while i was chewing Steven from reef rocks a new one....and that tank is in the living room so i just shoot him with the nerf dart gun when he gets to close. and :thanks: everyone !

they hate that thing

:lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO:

Ok so added another shrimp that makes 3 now and ammo is spiking, at least it does to me

Attachments

• image-1642292150.jpg
    image-1642292150.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 122
I also moved some sand around and did a rework of the scape to add some shelfs at the bottom of the tank

Attachments

• image-3270304387.jpg
    image-3270304387.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top Bottom