Stocking for a 45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwashko

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I bought a 45 gallon off of craiglist. Fully cycled has been setup for years with live rock and a love sand bed. It has a hob filter and a very large protein skimmer. This is my first slatwater tank. So can I keep these things in it
Pair of nemo clown fish
One azure damsel
One pajama cardinal
One yellow and purple fish (dont know the name)
One dwarf flame angel
One banded shrimp
One pencil sea urchin
I dont plan to keep corals but maybe an anenome and some kelp.
If this dosnt work what are some suggestions. I have lots of experience with freshwater (130 african ciclid tank). What do you guys think thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do these
fish work toghter?

The stock list is fine for that size tank. What does the set up look like? Lighting? Does it have a sump? Have you moved it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh does it already have these fish in it? If not I would ditch the damsel (just because they are mean and I don't like them!)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you want to keep an anemone you need to let your tank mature and you need very strong reef lighting.

OK thank you I defiantly need to udgrade the light. I have already moved the tank and all it has in it is thw clownish. It dosnt have a sump it has a 70 gallon hob filter

Back
Top Bottom