Today was the big day to test out the sump.... The cement had had 24 hours to cure so I was ready.
Everything was flowing just as I had hoped... the bubble tower and bubble trap worked great.
Then I filled up the Refugium.
Then I noticed a little leak! I was hoping I wouldn't have any but.... there was one spot where a small gap occurred in the edge and I thought I had used enough of the #16 cement to seal it but no... So I emptied the sump, dried it all and fixed the the leak. I was able to inject the #16 cement into that gap with the syringe. Then just to be safe I applied a small bead of #16 to all interior seams.
Here you can see water from the leak on the left. This is also a shot of about where the water levels will be in the sump when it is at max capacity.
Will let it cure for another 24 hours and test again.