Thinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This tank has regular lighting and it's about 2 years old. The clown fish have been laying eggs a lot so I want to change the lighting in there for their anemone. I hope they feel a little more comfortable when I do. I bought a tank divider so when the time comes and they have more eggs they won't feel threatened and kill them again.....

Now do you see why I was bummed when my 20 gallons cycle fell through?

This tank has regular lighting and it's about 2 years old. The clown fish have been laying eggs a lot so I want to change the lighting in there for their anemone. I hope they feel a little more comfortable when I do. I bought a tank divider so when the time comes and they have more eggs they won't feel threatened and kill them again.....

There's no way guarantee the clowns will host the nem, or that the nem will accept them if they try

Clowns don't readily host nems for the most part. For lighting you will want a 6 bulb t5 ho or 2 eBay leds (120w ones)

Clowns don't readily host nems for the most part. For lighting you will want a 6 bulb t5 ho or 2 eBay leds (120w ones)

Yeah I'm looking at about 400 bucks for the lighting I want for it not cheap but it will look awesome in the end.

I don't like eBay to well. Had some scan my mom a few times. We'll I'm blonde so I feel like I am a perfect target lol

If your willing to spend that much look into one of the photon series from reefbreeders.com or a maxspect razor

We'll I'm not a millionaire although would be awesome but I can go up to a grand or lower

Lol become a doctor then you won't have a limit either

Haha true. The radions are the top of the line lights. Ecotech Marine, and Aqua Illuminations are the two best brands, IMO. Actually, they just happened to merge. Ecotech will be high end, AI middle of the road.

Back
Top Bottom