Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
Man, I wish my Zoas came on those...mine came on this plastic POS. All my other frags were on nice plugs.

I wish mine had actual plugs not disks, I have to glue them now..

needmorecowbell said:
Umm not really sure just..
1 yellow watchmen goby
1 Bangaii cardinal
Maybe a six line wrasse
Don't know what else, maybe thats all.

No firefish? I think you should get a b&w. What about shrimp?

Yeah, it sounds like you are moving faster than I am lol. I'll have to update my profile and such since my tank is growing so rapidly.

Let me suggest a Royal gamma. I love mine and I haven't had him for a week yet! He has a great spot in the tank and is so bright. He makes my clown look dull!

Sniperhank said:
Yeah, it sounds like you are moving faster than I am lol. I'll have to update my profile and such since my tank is growing so rapidly.

Let me suggest a Royal gamma. I love mine and I haven't had him for a week yet! He has a great spot in the tank and is so bright. He makes my clown look dull!

Wow I'll have to check them out then, I've heard they are a little aggressive, is it true?

Well, my duncan is growing a third head as we speak. It's really cool. All of my corals are growing and doing well. My zoas are starting to stand up, my kenya is gotten tall, my duncan has grown ontop of the new bud. Can't tell you about the candy cane...he's at the top of my tank and just chilling. Colt is chilling as well...just needs glued onto a real piece of rock...not a piece of paper thin rock.

Still, very jealous. I wish mine looked that good upon arrival!

Lol I'm very happy with how it turned out. I'm really jealous of your candycane, and Kenya, i can't find drags of them, only colonies.

The local petco is having a dollar a gallon sale on new tanks on Monday...I'm trying really hard not to go and upgrade...but it would make so much more room for corals!

Back
Top Bottom