Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate disks with a passion lol. My snails and hermits love to flip them. Plugs are easier to put into the rock but it's still kind of hard. Im going to buy some rock rubble at some point to frag and keep things in place. Im not buying any more stuff for a while though lol..

What are your frags of? Do you like your candy cane? I'm still undecided on mine...it def isn't a duncan! lol. I fed them some mysis shrimp the other day, I was suprised the CC took one...but just had an extra after feeding my duncan. And before someone says it, I know I don't have to...but when your fish/verts don't finish it all up it needs used. That and a duncan eating is freaking awesome.

A zoa, a neon green cc (kryptonite), and a monti cap. There is also a Bangaii cardinal. I took pics a few seconds ago but they don't make the cc look very good. Im liking my cc because it brings color to the tank in it is very fluorescent. It's not open yet do I don't know how it will do with feeding. Also, I found that my timer for my 10k is broken. It won't tell the time.

I don't know about timers...they are simple yet make my brain hurt. I'll stick with managing a campus, much easier lol. But that's cool. I hope you like your CC. Just keep an eye on it and you'll know if it will take anything. With mine, I moved it to the top of my tank because it kept deflating and I wasn't sure why. It still does it from time to time, but is doing much better as the highest point in my tank. But you will see really tiny tentacles come out when it will accept. I barely noticed them so thought why not and tossed one in.

Haha electronics make my head hurt too. Mine stays deflated but I have it at the bottom. What's the flow like on yours? Mine is pretty low for where it's placed but I'm just acclimating right now.

Alright once I do my pwc and everything calms down I'll try to move it some where. Hopefully the snails like where I put it and don't decide to move it :|

im deleting pics of earlier parts of the tank for more room with newer stuff.. if you need them i will post them in my gallery soon.

Update

I stayed awake last night and watched the candy cane open up. It was really cool. I spot fed it and it grabbed the food. I didn't take a picture because I was soo tired lol.

Back
Top Bottom