Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks nice to me... Just a heads-up, though, it's probably like the size of your thumb-nail... Maybe a bit bigger.

Gboy66 said:
Looks great!! I loke that, i also lile the ones that are like little flowers and they open and close when they eat. Sorry, i dont know the name of those haha

Pulsing Xenia, those are 15$

TLTGF said:
It looks nice to me... Just a heads-up, though, it's probably like the size of your thumb-nail... Maybe a bit bigger.

Nice to know, I thought it was bigger. It grows fast though, that's what I heard at least.

Yep low light. Im also looking at a ricordea they have. It's really pretty. I'm addicted to the hobby lol, I'll be broke the rest of the year haha.

Sniperhank said:
Either way, 10 bucks is a decent deal. Might want to check out this site. They sometimes have 5 dollar frags.

Frags

Woah, those corals are beautiful. I would definitely buy from there but it's the 35$ shipping that makes up for the low cost :/

I checked out the site and they have some nice corals. The one I like the best were some zooas, BUT BUT BUT it was $185 per POLYP!! LOL Thats just crazy!

Update

Goodish news. I have found a white sponge. A HUGE white sponge. It was in my filter but I took it out to add floss. The scientific name is clathrina sp. does anyone know what the heck I should do with it?!?! I'm quite confused as there isn't much info on it.

Its on my rock. I think it might have had a bunch of air in contact with it. It could also be a fungus from what I have heard, should I scrub it off?

needmorecowbell said:
Its on my rock. I think it might have had a bunch of air in contact with it. It could also be a fungus from what I have heard, should I scrub it off?

Do you have a qt or a little 5 gal you could put it in, just to see? It'd be a shame to kill it

I do but I couldnt give it much water flow. I think it's been there for a while and I haven't seen any nitrates so I'm just going to keep it there until I find out what it is exactly.

Update

I got 6 corals and an emerald crab!!!! I got 1 acan, 2 zoanthids, 1 Xenia, and 2 mystery corals.. I think he said pineapple something for one. The emerald crab is very comical. Some of the corals are fluorescent under the actinics. Pics coming soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom