WAAAHOOOO....And it only took four months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefbound

Aquarium Advice Freak
Look what I found just minutes ago... I guess when a clown gets to a mature age it hits them...Hey where have you been all my life....My daughter is jumping up and down...

tjara03 said:
congrats!!!! is that Clown tank raised?

Yes, Thats what the LFS told me when I bought him back in October,that he was taken from the farm.He was the first one in the tank back then...

Florida8 said:
Oh how cool! I love love love to see that, no matter how many times it rocks!!!! Congrats! More pics! LOL

I cant stop looking at them,I never thought I would see this in my tank. About three weeks ago I had a chance to purchase a hosting pair and passed it up...Im glad I did...

Cool bananas! I can't wait until mine figures it out.

Darn kids! Can't teach them anything about proper use of an anemone. ;)

Congrats on the good pix too. I just showed my kids, they loved seeing the same fish they call "cutie" playing with an anemone.

i feel like I should leave the room or something 8O

This has to be one of the best parts of this obsession.

Congrats! Nice pic, too. If that were my tank, I'd have that picture on the computer wallpaper. :)

Nice, Mine snuggled with my rose tip when it was at the LFS and when it was in the bag acclimaing but right when I put them in together he left and hasnt went back to it lol.

zenn said:
what kind of anemone is that?

Im not sure... my LFS said it was a green bubble tip,but it is yet to be identified...and the clown is supposedly a farm raised clown.

SassyAngel111 said:
Thats kool.

its great,I still cant belive it, I guess my next fish may be a mate... 8O

Back
Top Bottom