Bream Photos: Sheldon and Raj

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyAnglerFishKeeper

Aquarium Advice Regular
They're adjusting quickly to their new home I think. Lots of exploring today and much calmer than day 1.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

OK, so that may be the same fish, but you get the idea. It's going to take me some time to tell them apart I think. :)

they are cute, just watch how big they get...had a sunfish destroy my tank once, didn't know what I was getting myself into and paid the price for it.

They are adorable! I love the names lol
I have a catfish named Dr. Herbert West from H.P. Lovecrafts Re-Animator. The name cracks me up

Yes, we're going to have to do something with them once they get too big. Don't tell my wife, but I'm thinking a bigger tank might be in order. ;)

And I think it is definitely funnier when you say the whole name - Dr. Sheldon Cooper. :) lol Glad to see I'm not the only wacky-fish-namer here.

FlyAnglerFishKeeper said:
Yes, we're going to have to do something with them once they get too big. Don't tell my wife, but I'm thinking a bigger tank might be in order. ;)

And I think it is definitely funnier when you say the whole name - Dr. Sheldon Cooper. :) lol Glad to see I'm not the only wacky-fish-namer here.

Awesome! I wont tell her but she's bound to find out when she comes home from work and the tank has doubled in size lol! "I dont know honey, I just woke up and it looks like the tank fairy came" haha!

Awesome fish :) good to know im not the only big bang theory lover on this site... I record every show, know the theme song, and even got a life size cardboard cut out of sheldon for my birthday!! Cool!! Haha

It's been my favorite show for 2 years now. I have a BIL that says it's "stupid" but he likes 2 and 1/2 men. Go figure. :whistle:

Just an update, I got Dr. Cooper and company to take some dried blood worms a little while ago. Now, if they'll just stop wanting to jump out of the tank. LOL They see where the water is flowing down from the filter and think it's a waterfall I guess.

Now, just a waiting game and hope everything goes as it should, cycle wise. Someday I'll get another tank and complete the whole cast of Big Bang. :)

Back
Top Bottom