Brother wants a 2.5 or 5 gal tank. Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you tree. I realize the poster was trying to help, however I try to read before I post.

Emerald76

In a post. Please read before you criticize. I've kept platies in tens and neons, admittedly a bit active for a ten, are the only way I can keep him from getting an oscar.

Emerald76

oh ok, so in the future people should only post if they agree with you....gotcha

I was not implying that. I'm sorry if my posts are terse today my horse is severely injured again. Please excuse me.

Emerald76

im sorry about your horse...my parents wrecked their car last night and are in the hospital....but the title of the thread is '2.5 or 5 gallon long' and i actually did spot the 10 gallon update and commented on it. hope your horse is ok. hell, i even said i would gift you a 20 gallon earlier in this thread....so at this point i am done giving you advice.

Thank you and I hope your parents are better soon also. He was originally going to have a smaller size but picked a bigger one from the basement.

Emerald76

well, to be fair, they got out of the hospital this morning...but my opinion is still that a 10 is not great for neons. take it or leave it, but do not poo poo it. hope the horse heals up. good luck with the tank, too.

Ok what do you guys think he'd like instead of neons? I'm trying to discourage Goldies, oscars, plecos, etc

Emerald76

Ok what do you guys think he'd like instead of neons? I'm trying to discourage Goldies, oscars, plecos, etc

Emerald76

Well, since he's your brother, you know him best. You've already said you've had to discourage him from putting an Oscar in there so maybe you'll be his best advocate. And the fish too.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Back
Top Bottom