Compatible fish for a new tank help! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, i have just set up a 70litre/15gallon hexagon tank done a 3 week cycle, now im struggling to choose some fish i dont wanna sound picky but ive already got guppies, swordtails mollies, platies, endlers, tetras.
I want something different with really sharp bright colours any ideas of a few compatible fish that look amazing.

Sounds like u might be over stocked already

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The mollies alone need a tank twice that size. What are the numbers of fish that you have?

Hi guys, i have just set up a 70litre/15gallon hexagon tank done a 3 week cycle, now im struggling to choose some fish i dont wanna sound picky but ive already got guppies, swordtails mollies, platies, endlers, tetras.
I want something different with really sharp bright colours any ideas of a few compatible fish that look amazing.

Sorry i forgot to put the fish i have are in a separate tank so im looking to find new rare colourful fish for my new tank any suggestions :)

With a 15 hex you're looking at small fish as the shape of that tank is not really compatible with fish that need room to swim. You best best would probably be dwarf cichlids. I know very little about most cichlids as I don't keep them but rams would be one possibility.

Do you know any place online that good for dwarf chichilids or nano fish

Back
Top Bottom