Cycle seems stalled again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The candles have no affect. The black particles are carbon from the filter.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Well okay I did the 20% water changes each day for 3 days to get the level down.

And yes I'm considering a large water change. Dosing up to 2 ppm And checking. If I don't like what I see I may do another large water change and use some dr tims one and only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well okay I did the 20% water changes each day for 3 days to get the level down.

And yes I'm considering a large water change. Dosing up to 2 ppm And checking. If I don't like what I see I may do another large water change and use some dr tims one and only.

Good idea.

4 month I've been trying to get this cycle completed. I believe I have more than demonstrated my patience!

4 month I've been trying to get this cycle completed. I believe I have more than demonstrated my patience!

Definitely!

The only other thing I could think of was the low temp. You said the heater only does 76. A cycle goes a lot faster when it's warmer, I forget if it's 80 or 82 (and I forget if the ideal pH for the cycle is 8.0 or 8.2).

Back
Top Bottom