Cycling Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I can get some Guppys tomarrow (With lots of pics! :D ). Oh, I almost forgot. My mom and I were at a flea market and we found a 10 gal with EVERYTHING! Filter, heater, hood, gravel, decorations, gravel washer, fry breeding system, and I think thats it :lol: .

Yeah, one concern of mine Beacious... you do know all about guppy breeding right? You know that they will produce like wildfire right? You need a plan to figure out what you are going to do with all of the fry you are going to have.... Just a thought of mine...

One way to avoid all the fry is to keep only males. That is unless you are planning to sell the young ones like your mice.

Yeah, about the guppys. We decided no guppys, instead we got 2 different kinds of fish. You MUST promise not to yell at me, but here are some pics.

Syno: Up-Side Down Ctafish

Blade:African Brown Knife

I do see a problem with your fish choices. The catfish can be very aggressive, but it varies from fish to fish. If you see any aggression towards the knife, then somebody needs to go. And what size is your tank? The knife will grow up to 8 inches.

Back
Top Bottom