I think my cycle is done!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarasein

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0

NitrAte is still high, but if I am reading right, that is ok. So it is cycled right? I should add more Ammonia and test again tomorrow? And then a large water changes and I can get :fish2:. OMG, finally, :fish2:coming soon. We have been waiting so long. Now to pick which group to get first

Wow congrats! You should keep adding ammonia to make sure it goes to zero after 24 hours, do this at least a few days to be sure. The day before you get your fish do a large 90-100% pwc and turn down the temperature. I hope I can get to this stage soon, my fishless cycle is taking forever. Again congrats and enjoy your fish!

Wow congrats! You should keep adding ammonia to make sure it goes to zero after 24 hours, do this at least a few days to be sure. The day before you get your fish do a large 90-100% pwc and turn down the temperature. I hope I can get to this stage soon, my fishless cycle is taking forever. Again congrats and enjoy your fish!
Thanks. I just redosed and was going to test the level in about 20 min. I looked back and I started adding Ammonia on May 11. So that was not to bad. Now, to get Fred's new tank finished.

Yay! It's always so exciting when a tank is done cycling after you've waited so long! Nice job!!!

Back
Top Bottom