New 100g Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krisvolker

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Currently have a 30g standard tank and am considering the leap to 100g. Obviously that's a big change. I am just starting to put together a shopping list. Starting with the tank (http://www.petsupplies.com/item/acrylic-bowfront-aquarium-100-gal/704574/). Any advice on everything else, even stands, can aster filters? This will be against a wall of the basement which is unfinished on the other side. So I'd love to hide as much as possible behind the wall.

Welcome! I just ordered myself a 90 gallon tank yesterday and went through the whole thing you are doing. you can check some of my threads if you want. I went with the HOB filter but I think alot of people would tell you to go with the canister. I wanted a metal stand so wasn't going to have anywhere to hide the canister. here is the stand I am getting:
Aquarium Stands & Furniture: Titan Eze Metal Aquarium Double Stands
I will let you know how it all goes together when I get everything. should start arriving around tuesday

Back
Top Bottom