New tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertknudsen12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, I am looking to add a little more variety and maybe some color to an existing tank. I have a 90 gallon freshwater tank with 3 Silver Dollars, 2 Australian Rainbows, 1 Turquoise Rainbow, 1 African Leaf, 1 Gold Gourami, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 2 Cory Cats, 1 Pleco and 1 Clown Loach.

I though about adding some German Blue Rams, but I have heard they might not get along with the Gouramis.

I used to have some Dalmation Mollies and Neon Tetras in the tank as well, but they didn't last too long. The Tetras became food for one of the larger fish, while the Mollies got sick over time and passed.

Any ideas on what might do well in this tank? I am hoping to some fish that will brighten up the tank without putting them or my existing fish in harms way.

I would get a bigger tank for the clown loch and get three more corydoras.

I've got some room to go with the loach for now...he is only about as big as the corys right now...hasn't really grown much at all since we got him about 6 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom