Some good news, and some bad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattJ

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,

After my disaster with the poor batch of Leopard Danios a while back, I have had a nice and healthy tank for several weeks now and one of my dalmatian mollies gave birth!

The same day as this, one of my Platys died for no apparent reason? Water params were fine, and all other fish are fine! Only thing I did was a PWC earlier in the day so could it have been down to stress? Seems unlikely to me as all other PWC's have been fine and I did nothing different. The platy had been in the tank for about 4 weeks now.

Any ideas? I am keeping a close eye on the other fish and keeping an eye on the params but apart from that I'm confused!!

One of my Electric yellow Labs died last week. I haven't lost one in ages I was really surprised to find it. She was young but not that young and not a mark on her. Everyone else is just fine, even the 1 month old fry.
Sometimes we have to write it off as unexplained and move on. We don't always know with this hobby.
Sorry about your loss.

Sorry about that platy. :( Just keep an eye on the other fish for symptoms, hopefully the Platy just expired from old age or something. And congrats on the babies!!!

Back
Top Bottom