Please help ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali-fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
What are these white things?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415900691.651835.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415900727.432063.jpg

Should I be worry about it?

========

It is always nice to believe that am a fish too .. For at least an hour each time

make sure its not sand first as they dive under the sand ,
if not it could be the beginning of ick
lets hope its just sand

make sure its not sand first as they dive under the sand ,
if not it could be the beginning of ick
lets hope its just sand

I just saw him itching :(. I dont know how to catch him without a trap...

========

It is always nice to believe that am a fish too .. For at least an hour each time

I just saw him itching :(. I dont know how to catch him without a trap...

========

about the only way I know to catch those fast little buggers is to remove all the rock
and use a 12"inch diameter net
it's no picnic that's for sure :popcorn:

about the only way I know to catch those fast little buggers is to remove all the rock
and use a 12"inch diameter net
it's no picnic that's for sure :popcorn:

This is really demotivating as this will break down all the lives built in the rocks and growing caroline algae

========

as long as the rock is kept wet it should be fine once you remove the fish the rock can go back in
if you want to try to keep the same scape you may want to chart out how the rock was removed so you can follow it in reverse when rescaping remember also take a pict to follow to it helps
who knows you may get a better scape out of it

as long as the rock is kept wet it should be fine once you remove the fish the rock can go back in
if you want to try to keep the same scape you may want to chart out how the rock was removed so you can follow it in reverse when rescaping remember also take a pict to follow to it helps
who knows you may get a better scape out of it

I don't want to rush thing and make mistakes. I will wait for 24 hours to see the progress because there were 4 big spots and now there are two big spots, one flat spot and one is gone. The fish is active and eating.

========

He is almost clean now ?

========

Spots disappearing off a fish are not a sign of being free of ich. We are only able to see the cyst stage in ich's life cycle. It also has a stage where it lives in the sand and matures before swimming up to infect more fish.
How are things looking now?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Spots disappearing off a fish are not a sign of being free of ich. We are only able to see the cyst stage in ich's life cycle. It also has a stage where it lives in the sand and matures before swimming up to infect more fish.
How are things looking now?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

As per the reading am doing, it is true that the itch goes into many stages. I was wondering about the size tho. The fish now is clean and free from spots. Still did not what was that!!

========

Back
Top Bottom