Flesh Eating Bacteria?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not throwing anyone to the wolves it is stated that there was no need to treat a cheap fish which I disagree with and I was pointing out that instead of scraping at it and exposing other fish to it when they were unaware of what it was is wrong.

Btw I refused to dissect anything as it's not something I feel is needed.

That's cool, I guess we'll agree to disagree as I see no end to this one in sight;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First off, have you seen a commercial fish farm? A lot less inhumane than what's going on here.
I didn't make the fish sick and then neglect I bought a $2 fish that was sick, and if you read the post about ulcers it does recommend Melafix,

You say "let the fish suffer" missing where I said he's eating and swimming around normally. If I determine he's suffering I'll take care of it, I have before. And if I want to study them, and illnesses I will.

How do you think we got fish medications? People studied them.

I'm not letting it suffer, I'm doing something, letting it suffer would be not doing anything.

I have hundreds of dollars of fish, in 4 tanks, I'm not going to get bent outta shape, over a $2 sick rainbow shark I've had a few weeks.

If he gets to the point, I'll euthanize it.

This will be the last post I do on this thread.

My point is that you purchase a fish and say its unimportant because it was only $2 to justify not caring about it because of the way fish farms treat their fish is wrong.

What you do with your fish is your business but on a site dedicated to helping people take better care of their fish and to keep them as healthy as possible just to turn around and say a fish isn't worth it because it has a cheap price is wrong.

How can advice be given when a fishes life is only worth what is paid for it? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I never said it's it wasn't important, I never said it was suffering, and I never said I didn't care about it. I didn't say a lot of the crap you seem to think I have, and I don't intend what you think I intend, glad you had your little soapbox moment. But I'm not going to continue since comprehension seems far beyond you.

Your the type that spends $30,000 on a surgery for your sick cat, that's fine.
But don't put words in my mouth, or poorly discern how I feel, or my intentions from these post. How you even got there from the things I said are beyond me.

This is a forum for advice! And the only advice you gave WAS WRONG. The rest was just a waste of yours and my time.

Back
Top Bottom