Have a sick fish or want to prevent when introducing? Try this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sammy S

Aquarium Advice Activist
When you notice a fish of yours you love a lot is sick, your heart tends to stop doesn't it? Dropsy, fin rot, mouthrot, and bacterial diseases similar to them, can enter a tank as fast as you can place them in. The best way to keep your beloved pet healthy is too keep a water change and keep an eye on water quality. But if you care to take an extra precaution, some of these items tend to help keep your fish lively and happy.

• Voogle First Aide for Fish: Voogle can be used when you find your fish isn't feeling too well by boosting immunity and helping the fishes natural healing process. (No aquarium owner should be with out it!) Safe for both Salt and Freshwater fish and safe for shrimps, corals, invertebrates, and isn't harmful to aquarium plants. Prices range, and use one cap of voogle for every 10 gallons
  • Aquarium Salt: A little bit of aquarium salt (tablespoon per 5 gallons) can help a freshwater fish release it's bladder a little easier, and reduces stress and can slow or stop the growth of parasites and fungus. It has been proven very helpful towards Livebearers. *Cory Cats have low tolerance for salt; not recommended to use if you have Cory cats
  • RO water: Specially purified water through a special membrane, very good for soft-water fish
  • Tonic: Produces conditions similar to your fishes natural environment. It comes in many varieties so read labels before you add anything!
  • Dechlorinators: neutralizes chlorine and chloramine to protect a fishes gills and life; since chlorine and chloramine can cause browning in gills and can cause death
Lemme know if this helps! :fish1:

If your fish is sick the Voogle or Aquarium salt should be added prior and has helped in saving my fish many times over so those are my high recommendations

I've successfully used a half-dose salt with corys. Many others have, too.

I believe garlic has the same effect as the Voogle, although I've never heard of Voogle until a few days ago, in this forum.

I've successfully used a half-dose salt with corys. Many others have, too.

I believe garlic has the same effect as the Voogle, although I've never heard of Voogle until a few days ago, in this forum.
----
Really? Then I will update the forums for the Corys and Voogle is an excellent product :) I use it whenever my fish begin to look ill

Back
Top Bottom