Missing fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zhuber

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55 gallon comunity tank and I started a ten gallon nano tank payed less attention to it and I'm missing a white pleco how does that happen?!?!

I just had this happen check all decor throughly behind filters , heater maybe even in filter? They can get almost anywhere depending on size.

It was about two inches long and I took out all the plants washed them no where to be found

I had this with my brittle nose pleco, was missing for 4 days and he just popped up out of the blue with some fleshy marks on him. He's ok now tho. Mine must have burrowed in the sand. What substrate do you have?

I had this with my brittle nose pleco. Mine was missing for 4 days and he popped up out of the blue with some fleshy marks on him. Must have burrowed in the sand. What substrate do you have?

There is only two options left if you checked the hole tank and filter. 1) one of your fish was really hungry or.2) some how he jumped out of the tank, have you checked on the floor, behind the tank?

Just realized I'm missing a cardinal tetra. He's not stuck to the filter intake, he's not anywhere I can see : / I hope you find your fishy and I hope I find mine too.

There is only two options left if you checked the hole tank and filter. 1) one of your fish was really hungry or.2) some how he jumped out of the tank, have you checked on the floor, behind the tank?

I have a hood on my aquarium

I have three angels a blue ram that's aggressive he killed two blue rams I had two small black plecos a Bala a gourami two loaches and three tetras

Back
Top Bottom