Seizure!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
I usually just dump it straight in. My fish like to swim through it!

Haha! My fish do that with the ich attack, and also when I add the new water...it's so cute

Joyler said:
Haha! My fish do that with the ich attack, and also when I add the new water...it's so cute

It's like they want to be healed! Anyway, it's a great product, and I highly recommend it.

Well, everyone has stopped having seizures! Today is a water change day, so I'm very hopeful they don't start up again!

Pickin up some stress coat and aquarium salt (just to have on hand) time to kick some parasitic butt!!

Ickletas said:
API have a product called "Stress Coat"

Stress Coat®

Water Conditioners

STRESS COAT, with the healing power of Aloe Vera, is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. It forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress. Helps reduce susceptibility to disease and infection. Helps heal torn fins and skin wounds. Reduces electrolyte loss. Also works instantly to remove chlorine, chloramines and ammonia from tap water. Neutralizes heavy metals. Use when starting a new aquarium, adding or changing water and adding fish.

[*]Scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40%
[*]Scientifically proven to heal wounds and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue

Stolen straight from their website :D
Haven't used it myself but a few friends of mine swear by it.

This is what I was talking about Joyler. This is the stress coat dechlorinizer I use all the time. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom