What are this ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dezso

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found some small egg looking this on my LVR today, any IDEA what are they ?
img0322amc.jpg

Yes I do, what should I do ? How to protect them ? How much time until they hatch?

well looks like you got happy clown fish now i don't know much about raising the fry and egg care but a google search should help but on the bright side from what ive heard if they do it once thell do it again

well looks like you got happy clown fish now i don't know much about raising the fry and egg care but a google search should help but on the bright side from what ive heard if they do it once thell do it again
+1 you will be getting a lot of eggs soon. As of raising them your gonna want to keep your eyes on them with a flashlight at night before you go to bed and after about 2 weeks they should start hatching. You can take the rock out of the tank or suction the clowns out with a vacuum for wc. They won't survive if you leave them in your tank then you feed them rotifers until they get big enough to eat mysis shrimp and keep making the food a bit larger as they get larger. But don't make the food to large or they will choke and die

1-Canon T1i
2-I don't have a frag tank or any other setup.
Can I put the eggs in to my sump? like the old Guppy breeder cage ?

"if they do it once thell do it again" I have that same problem. (y)

Not sure if dumps a good idea. They will probably get sucked into the filtration.
Buy a cheap 2 gallon tank put a really weak heater in it and an air stone. Should be fine. I did it with fw flowerhorns, worked everytime. Just use the same tank water. And keep the eggs on the rock put it in a bowl THEN pull the bowl filled with water and rock out. And place it in th e little tank. Then remove the bowl

ahhhh, sorry to report this, but some one was really hungry last night...
Maybe next time...

If it happened once it'll happen again.. This goes for laying the eggs and eating the eggs. Get a game plan together, be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom