Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha dude i cant take pictures for my life! I wouldnt be able to capture all of the little polyps and things on the sps corals :eek: anyone know much about the purple haze coral? Worth alot? :)

Vividaquariumd.com had a 1" frag for $30. How big is yours? BTW, I love the color of that monti!! It's beautiful on the website. Hope yours looks like that!!

Beengirl said:
Vividaquariumd.com had a 1" frag for $30. How big is yours? BTW, I love the color of that monti!! It's beautiful on the website. Hope yours looks like that!!

Wow we got a DEAL then! Ours is prob 3" across! It was stung in the middle by the former owners nem, but is making a comeback and is stunning on the sandbed already!

needmorecowbell said:
That's great! And this yellow Acro.... How yellow is it?

Hey guys heres the acro..actually kinda white. More light? It is extended though.

And this purple haze...more or less light??

Attachments

• image-764886622.jpg
    image-764886622.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 119
  • image-656324002.jpg
    image-656324002.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 106
Grant and i are participating in the secret santa this year, and i have noo idea who is giving us a gift, but if that person is reading this we want clove polyps to add to our others! Haha we have neon green ones right now and they spread super fast. A few differant types would be sweet. We also might get a serpant star soon, they look sweet

Lol thanks guys!! Haha i do like serpent stars... But im worried about how the goby will feel about him :/

I've never had any problems keeping both in the same tank. My serpent would come out for shrimp pellets and at night he'd scamper about. The red ones are easier to spot. I had a red one in a 30 that was fairly active and a green one in another 30 that was reclusive. Neither were as bold as the large brittle star that I traded in for the red serpent. The brittle would occasionally bump over coral cuttings on the sand bed.

New additions. Pretty stoked about them. Decided to bump up our corals difficulty wise. Bought a fully encrusted meteor shower. Had 6$ left after and asked if he had and cheapy frags. He gave us a deal on a nice ORA neon green birdsnest!! Pics later once acclimated!:)

Gboy66 said:
New additions. Pretty stoked about them. Decided to bump up our corals difficulty wise. Bought a fully encrusted meteor shower. Had 6$ left after and asked if he had and cheapy frags. He gave us a deal on a nice ORA neon green birdsnest!! Pics later once acclimated!:)

That sounds amazing! Can't wait for the pics!

Hahaha okay adam... You were right... Sps are cool. Our acro and purple haze are doing greaat right now so.... We decided to buy these sps. Lps will always be better though :) haha

Pics pics pics!!! Aha

Attachments

• image-1337540011.jpg
    image-1337540011.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2345977996.jpg
    image-2345977996.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3269341390.jpg
    image-3269341390.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image-473629.jpg
    image-473629.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 101
Mrc8858 said:
Beautiful meteor shower :)

Thanks man! In really really happy with the tank right now. Thing is, im runing out of coral placements down low! I have lots up high, but i dont want to burn anything lol. I need to find some nice rocks or somthing

Yeah thanks chris. Just move the bird up gradually and keep the meteor in low light then?

Ya adam! Im happy with it. Its beautiful. Problem is, the guys said it might not do well in our tank. Our alk drops quick, but we dont dose everyday like we would have too. Hopefully the alk at around 7-8 wont hurt it

Back
Top Bottom