More sailing pics.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
sorry....I can't resist! I've gotten some really good pictures in the last week or so.

P1050863.JPG

P1050872.JPG

P1050874.JPG

P1060009.JPG

P1060052.JPG

P1060072.JPG

P1060087.JPG

P1060096.JPG

P1060102.JPG

P1060116.JPG

P1060122.JPG

Great pictures. Lots of pretty spinnakers there. Sailing is quite popular where you are. I've only been out a few times this year and have forgotten my camera every time. :bad-words:

first one is an absolute beauty, not that the others lag too far behind...keep it up!

Living in the sailing capital of the Northeast helps....I am right across the bridge from Newport. All of these pics were from races, they are usually good times to get pics. I'd love to submit some of my photos locally, but there are several very famous sailing photographers that live in my town, so I have some steep competition!

FYI Almost all of those were taken while I was sailing...Imagine driving the boat with one hand or a foot while trying to focus as the boat is bouncing around....I get a lot of blurry pics for a few good ones!

newfound77951 said:
Living in the sailing capital of the Northeast helps....I am right across the bridge from Newport. All of these pics were from races, they are usually good times to get pics. I'd love to submit some of my photos locally, but there are several very famous sailing photographers that live in my town, so I have some steep competition!

FYI Almost all of those were taken while I was sailing...Imagine driving the boat with one hand or a foot while trying to focus as the boat is bouncing around....I get a lot of blurry pics for a few good ones!

I can imagine trying to get pics under those conditions. I have a terrible time doing it. LOL, that is why I love your pics. They turn out better than mine.

Back
Top Bottom