Pics from my old 55g SW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

110gTj

Aquarium Advice Regular
Enjoy these! They are from my 55g SW tank before I moved :-(

Attachments

• FISH.jpg
    FISH.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Fish2.jpg
    Fish2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 161
IF anyone wants to know my settings for my camera i used let me know!

Beautiful pictures to the thread starter and wonderful pictures to divya786... NOT. Why do you spam our boards? Get a life.. or maybe your a bot so you cant get a life. Loser.

Great pics 110! What cam and settings?

Link probably caught a spam bot reply before it was deleted. I see them quite often. They will repeat what was posted and include links to whatever is being spammed. Link (& everyone else), just use the little triangle to report the posts. The Mods are great about removing them once they've been reported.

The Pics are beautiful but I'm still confused as to what happened here. He must of used a polarizing filter to get the colors to pop like that.

There was a spam post there that linksyz probably saw. I deleted it so ya`ll cant see it. Everything is cool now linksyz.

Lol yeah i know. I use the report button all the time. I just felt like opening a can of whoop-butt on the bot. lol. Thnx for deleting melosu

Lol yeah i know. I use the report button all the time. I just felt like opening a can of whoop-butt on the bot. lol. Thnx for deleting melosu
I understand now, I knew something stunk for you to go off like that. Good catch and fix guys.

Can and settings

I used a Nikon d300 with a 50mm 1.8 lens. no filters. Just iso 200 and tripod :)

Back
Top Bottom