Post fry pictures here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww they're so cute!! And growing up so fast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Roughly 4 months old, rusty/kenyi hybrid, the only one outta 2 fry that survived.

Sent from my XT1032 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1408243497855.jpg
    1408243497855.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 102
Everyone has that thermometer. $1.69 at Walmart FTW!

Cute betta!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just got wigglers today.. I'd say about 200 of them XD pink convict cichlids.. :D

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408384503.529766.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408384514.252105.jpg

Woo! Mystery eggs!?! Got plants from dad and not sure if my minnows just laid these?? Or if there something else already on the plant!?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408390127.866698.jpg

Looks like snail eggs. Minnows scatter eggs, they don't clump like that.

Yeah now that u say that I seen couple baby baby snails in the tank now my guess a different generation.. XD it's an infestation!!! Lol

Yeah now that u say that I seen couple baby baby snails in the tank now my guess a different generation.. XD it's an infestation!!! Lol

If you ever have the need to eradicate them, a loach can eat them all within a week.

Haha ok thanks :).. I'm just worried because there in my Gourami tank they won't affect the bubble nest at l will they?

Haha ok thanks :).. I'm just worried because there in my Gourami tank they won't affect the bubble nest at l will they?

Snails will eat dead fish or fish that can't swim. But the snails that hatch from those eggs are so tiny I doubt they will go after eggs or newly hatched fry. If you had one of those apple snails I would be worried. Based on the egg photo you had, it didn't look anything like apple snail eggs.

Awe they're adorable in their little huddle!!

Do you still think there are about 200?

Cool photos. How many fry are in that batch? Did you feed them something smaller than brine shrimp before?

I have about 40 In that batch. I have only fed newly hatched brine because I can't find any microworm cultures around my island

Back
Top Bottom