Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
j0el1212 said:
These my two Betta fire and ice.

There both are really pretty fish , but I really like the red/blue/purplish one a lot , and I see a little friend in the background , a pink mix-fruit tetra !

Thanks I actually have him in my 45 with angel fish and neons don't really seem to be bother by them.

Thanks!! I fell in love I hate seeing them in those little bowl so I bought them. I secretly call it operation Betta!! Lol

j0el1212 said:
Thanks!! I fell in love I hate seeing them in those little bowl so I bought them. I secretly call it operation Betta!! Lol

Haha! Oh I know, I always want to buy every single one and give them gallons of fresh filtered heated water! Lol

The red purple one is in the 45 gallon and the blue one is in a vase is like 3 ft tall and he's all his. Lol

image-3213279657.jpg

Beautiful bettas! The one on top is clearly in cramped quarters though. I hope you will consider a heated and filtered tank for him, preferably atleast 5 gallons. Bettas in unheated water are very prone to illness and general discomfort. They will thrive in water that is heated to 80 degrees. :)

The red purple one is in the 45 gallon and the blue one is in a vase is like 3 ft tall and he's all his. Lol

View attachment 60760
It is beautiful, and I can see the appeal of keeping a betta in there, but it's really not a proper home for him, and I think will look just as stunning in your home w/o the fish.

The vase is beautiful. I love keeping bamboo. But, its not really a good home for a betta IMO. They like to have some horizontal room and easy access to the surface. He is gorgeous. I love the blue color, but he looks a little skinny and shouldn't really be hanging out on the floor. I'm guessing he is the one named Ice?

Yea he's ice he going to have brand new home soon in the 75 gallon I'm customizing in my wall almost done.

image-2627259573.jpg

Awesome Joel! He should be much happier in there. You will probably see him perk up quite a bit. That should look awesome!

After many camera shots of my betta this is the best one....so far! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20111117_121353-1.jpg
    IMG_20111117_121353-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 622
ocean said:
After many camera shots of my betta this is the best one....so far! :)

Wow!!
Is that a rosetail?
The only store I can find all types of bettas I really overpriced. Like, I payed $50 for a half moon and the veil tails were $20.
Your betta would be amazing for breeding <3

Back
Top Bottom