Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The christmas ornament me and my brother made.
img_1764143_0_fe3a36e53c166b6a077d574c002f19a7.jpg

52604-albums2870-picture19188.jpg
This was Icestorm (Ice) my betta fish who passed away last month (Lived in his home for a year; went through a lot disease wise so many memories)

Beautiful color!!

Thank you! Some lady gave him to me free in a small planted bowl. He was skinny and depressed, but now he is healthy and virant! She gave me two others as well... A blue Crowntail male and a female that looks like yours! I will post a pic when I find her album. (I think I take more poictures of fish lately then I do of my kids LOL!)
BTW, I love your yellow one! I have not see a betta that color before!

Last edited:
CrimsonBlayde said:
My betta is Dresden (blue). My daughter's first betta, Merlin, was red (poor guy faded away just last week). Her new little buddy is orange and as of yet, unnamed.

Your blue one, Dresden is BEAUTIFUL!!

Talvari said:
Had to come back and post a picture of a male betta I sold from work the other day... He went into a friend of mine's tank. Let me tell you.... He is the most beautiful half-moon betta I have ever seen, bar none.

His main color is white, but his fins particularly flash iridescent and will pick up whatever colors that are closest to him. Amazing!

I have NEVER seen a white one this full of white and this BEAUTIFUL!!

Matthew187 said:
The christmas ornament me and my brother made.

That is the worst thing I have ever seen so cruel hence the clamped fins :(

The ball he's in is bigger than what he was in at the pet store. That picture is right when I put him in. He was fne after. Eats and swims around all with his fins spread out.

The ball he's in is bigger than what he was in at the pet store. That picture is right when I put him in. He was fne after. Eats and swims around all with his fins spread out.

Is he still in the ornament or was it just for a short time for Christmas? You did do a good job making it. A very unique idea! And must have been pretty neat to have a "live" christmas ornament!

I got my bettas for free from a woman that was struggling with their health. The female was in a 1 gallon bowl and the two males each had there own 2.5 gallon bowl. They were "depressed" and only swam around when someone approached the bowls. One is still in the bowl (until we get the bigger tank set up) but the other two have been moved to community tanks(2 different tanks) and I can tell you from personal experience, they are bran-new fish! Happily swimming around the tank and built up there muscular structure and are healthy as a tick on a bloodhound!

If you can do it, definetely move him into a community tank (of course with non-fin-nipping fish) and you will be delighted to see how he moves around and how much brighter his colors will get! Awesome!

Anyway! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ingenuitive Decoration!

He is in a 5g by himself now was up for about 2 weeks.

I must ask you...how did you do your water changes? LOL! Whats he think of the 5 gallon? Mine are in a 20 and a 30. At first they were in shock not moving very much more than a circle of about 5 inches in diameter!

Last edited:
The ball had a bigger hole in the back that we cut to feed and do water changes.

Lovin Fish said:
Okay okay!!! Here I am again (daily visits!) looking at your beautiful "Sonny"! I LOVE this fish!!! Daffodils are my absolute favorite flower, and he looks just like one ;) I am so in-love LOL!!! I hope to find a yellow betta when I have space for another.

Lol. Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom