Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice betta, i love the coloring. I just noticed that beTTa is spelled wrong in the name of the thread :)

pattyfurg said:
Wow!!
Is that a rosetail?
The only store I can find all types of bettas I really overpriced. Like, I payed $50 for a half moon and the veil tails were $20.
Your betta would be amazing for breeding <3

He is a nice looking betta :), the "store" I got him from said he was a crowntail, which he is not, I believe he is a halfmoon. You can't tell from the picture but the tips of his fins are white, almost clear colored. Depending on the light he looks almost black or a deep inky purple.

I think he looks like a rosetail lol
When I ordered some females from my LFS it arrived and they were like "so we got the female betta but we couldn't find a full moon, crown tail whatever that is" I was like [moderator edit] its called google hahaha I have a half moon thats white, blue, purple and red but right at the very end of his tail there's bright white that's hardly noticeable lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He kind if acts like one too, lol. If he could just get out of that tank, he would mess someone up. So feisty! :)

This is my Half-moon, Daeng.
He is pretty adorable, haha.

Attachments

• Picture 32_1.jpg
    Picture 32_1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Picture 37_1.jpg
    Picture 37_1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 315
My betta is Dresden (blue). My daughter's first betta, Merlin, was red (poor guy faded away just last week). Her new little buddy is orange and as of yet, unnamed.

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

Had to come back and post a picture of a male betta I sold from work the other day... He went into a friend of mine's tank. Let me tell you.... He is the most beautiful half-moon betta I have ever seen, bar none.

His main color is white, but his fins particularly flash iridescent and will pick up whatever colors that are closest to him. Amazing!

img_1763722_0_8f5455e2b5612c839801ab26ef6a216e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom