Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Autumnsky: your Betta is a mustard gas halfmoons plakat dragon scale. Dragon scaling is thick scales, it has nothing to do with the type, pet stores are just dumb and think the fancy name will make them more money, which it does lol
I have a female HM that'd be the perfect match for him!
img_2596172_0_dbb3c6bcb58d9e99cb0578317b9a3b23.jpg

And fishiekeeper429; your boy is gorgeous! I've got one similar too him as well.

(I have way too many of them if nobody has noticed lol)

So are you selling her??? Is she a meany or be ok with community? I must be crazy for even asking!!!

This one came from petsmart, I was there the day their shipment arrived and saw it and immediately fell in love. $7.99 I think!

It was funny as I was not the only one who fell in love, I stopped in to the store in Boulder (neighboring town not the one I got him in) about a year later and they had the same brother fish as their pet store fish mascot!!! "NOT FOR SALE" :ROFLMAO:

Checkout my new video on youtube of my new 75g growout tank for my sunshine and moba frontosa juvies.

ForumRunner_20130807_163717.jpg

ForumRunner_20130807_163753.jpg

Last one I promise....just very proud of my fish.,,,this is mamma, with her babies...

Attachments

• image-181798004.jpg
    image-181798004.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom