Tank in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cJw

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey!

Quick post to show off the 30 gal long as it's cycling:

0322tanksm1aj.jpg

I'm planning on piling some slate in the left center and attaching some Java Fern (at the very least) and maybe some Crypts to help cover up the filter/heater/airline tubing. I've added the air stones - there's one on the left under the terra cotta pot as well as the one on the right, which has been turned down quite a bit since this pic.

Also,

pdanios1sm0go.jpg

Here are two of the six pearl danios that are assisting me with the cycling process - they look pretty happy! (Gotta love good pics of air bubbles.) :D

You have a unique way of getting my day off to a great start cJw. That is a great looking tank. Even your Danios know it! I would recommend a piece of driftwood in the center to complete the look when your cycle is completed...

(Wish my tank looked that good when I started...LOL)

Thanks, J!

I've been stuck between driftwood and slate - I love the look of them both! Maybe I can find a good compromise. . . if only I could find affordable driftwood that looks as good as I want it to.

I've put a lot of thought into the 'scaping - I wonder if my wife doesn't think me obsessive, what with moving a simple rock here/there/back here and stepping back to look at it.

I was so glad one of the danio pics turned out so well; I must have took a dozen with different flash/shutter settings - the new digi-cam is getting quite a workout. :D

I was so glad one of the danio pics turned out so well; I must have took a dozen with different flash/shutter settings - the new digi-cam is getting quite a workout.

heh, heh...and that's only the beginning. If it weren't for digital, the cost of film and development...shudder...I think I've taken 100's of my tank so far.....

Don't get discouraged when you have that one pic that would have been perfect if he didn't turn to the left/right suddenly. :D

Back
Top Bottom