Updated pics of my 80 Gal Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some updated photos of my 80 gal saltwater tank. I guess its a reef now that it has corals in it.

80_Gal_Full_Tank_Dec_15.sized.jpg

My ever elusive Corl Beauty. Sorry for the bad pic but this fish is the shyest fish I have ever seen.

Coral_Beauty.jpg

More recent pics can be found HERE

Click on the word HERE above and then view more pics on page 6-8 of the gallery.

We always envy what we dont have. :) So you evny my tank and I envy someone elses tank who in turn envys someone elses tank.

ITS A HUGE CIRCLE OF ENVY!!!

reefrunner69 said:
(y) Looks great!!! I love the rock work, I can see a great cave on the right side. (y)

Yes, there are acutally 4 caves or atleast 4 cave entrances in the rockwork. In fact my two cleaners have put up house in 1 of the caves toward the middle. It it not uncommon to have the tang or the coral beauty swim in and around the rocks as a few of the cave entrances have back doors behind the rocks and also connect with eachother.

I have to point out most of this was done by accident.

I really love the powder blue. I used to have one, I lost it after the second bout with ick. There one of my favorite fish, but I'm afraid to get another one for fear it will meet the same doom.

Back
Top Bottom