5 gallon All in One design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TraumaDaumaReefs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I have recently purchased a 5.5 gallon glass aquarium, and I was looking to do a all in one pico, but I'm puzzled as to what to use for the false wall. I have seen some people use glass, others use acrylic, and some even use tile!! I'm looking for inexpensive and simplicity... Get me your opinions...

Now we can make all sorts of scenarios to make other options cheaper but..... Acrylic is going to be the the easiest and cheapest under normal situations.

TraumaDaumaReefs said:
So I have recently purchased a 5.5 gallon glass aquarium, and I was looking to do a all in one pico, but I'm puzzled as to what to use for the false wall. I have seen some people use glass, others use acrylic, and some even use tile!! I'm looking for inexpensive and simplicity... Get me your opinions...

Hi, I was wondering if you made your wall for your pico? I'm looking to do the something but have no idea how to do my wall or what to put behind it. Can you give me some guidance?

Back
Top Bottom