Originally Posted by Mlani
Savage?? How's yours coming along? You still going to wait until spring?
So far, I'm waiting. I've been so busy with the other tanks right now I haven't had much time to think about it. I am a little concerned about the crack that I noticed in the frame. Mostly because it's on the bottom/side, and it's pretty long.
I can't lie though, I've been on the lookout for a 125g that needs some TLC too. If I find a sweet deal (and mama doesn't slow me down) I'll still do the reseal for a breeder tank or QT. LOL! But regardless of the weather, once I get this other 55g where I want it, I will be starting another!!!!
Up to this point, my wife hasn't joined AA, so I'm safe to say these things! hehe
Is yours holding up? You cycling by now?