AdamsZoological on the loose!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilla4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Talk about rapid fire. I think there are about 20 thread in general discussion all in a row with AZ as the latest poster! What's the record? Go AZ :)

Is this a good thing?
A little devil's advocate: AZ went from very few posts to about 130 since Monday. All of this in only 62 threads--lately multiple posts in a few threads. Seems odd.

Sounds like a person who wants to help out with their Knowledge and Opinions. We must learn to except even what we don't understand.

<<A little devil's advocate: AZ went from very few posts to about 130 since Monday.>>

That's pretty impressive. Is he promoting his website in his sig, desirous of advisor status, or high on something?

Or is he .... A BOT!!! 8O

<<We must learn to except even what we don't understand. >>

Interesting statement. I think most people are that way. :)

Hmmmmmmm, interesting to see a post on me exclusively. Managerie, I've been a member for a while, and figured it was about time I started getting involved, not a bad thing is it? Anyway, I'm not a bot lol, and I just figured it was time to get my numbers up a bit, and share what I could.

AZ...

AZ, I think sometimes when someone just starts posting like crazy out of no where, people wonder what their motives are... I'm not saying this of you, but some people join these sites and just start posting a bunch of nothing... meaningless jabber... people make things up or whatever. I don't know why anyone would do it, but people do... they end up getting booted for that... I don't think that anyone thinks that of you, it's just odd to see someone post so much in such a short period of time... I haven't read all your posts, but what I've read seems helpful so you are a welcome member here... Since someone started a topic all about you I thought I'd ask something... I stopped by your site recently, it looks good, but there really wasn't anything there. I see links for wholesale and retail, and there was nothing there... Will that be changing anytime soon? Just curious...

To start off, Managerie, sorry if I've offended you at all, didnt think anybody would have a problem with me posting and helping where I could, I appologize if that seems wrong to you. Millipede, thanks for inquiring about the webstie, still alot of work to go, the wholesale informations IS there, but not just anyone can get to it. There's an application for a wholesale number, the link to it, is in the Policies page. As for the retail section, its under construction, a new part to our business, and hope to have everything with that new department, up and going asap.

Someone explain:
Quote:

A BOT
A bot is short for "robot". Which is basically a program that automates a task (like robots building cars). Someone could write a bot that logs onto the site and posts stuff automatically.

Lets keep it cool folks, I sense some underlying tensions here and until a violation to the UA is made regarding the posts, there is no reason to point out an individuals participation, or lack of.

All knowledge is welcome on this board and will remain so.

Hey guys, just so you know, there is actually two of us posting under this username :p

If y'all would ever attend chat, you'd know this ;)
Angela

Gee, I thought he was an older (timewise) experienced member who had just returned from some sort of busy spell. And as said above there is a mrs who likes da ichtys too!
Most of the posts he responded to were in close relation (just like I have a billion fish under my name in a short time. But you'll never see mnuch of me in threads about cichlids or any marine discussions (cept when I asked about octopii)
~Not my baag baaby!~
But I'll add my two cents on every overstocker, goldie question and labyrinth question on the board. Somedays I have to spend over a dollar!:roll: :lol:

Hehh .... a bot.. :lol:

EDIT: Odd smili local

Lets all go sit infront of our tanks for a while and reflect.

WWFD should be our moto...

Alli, Mitch here, we just set up a single account, to make it a little easier on us. If anyone has an issue with it say so, didn't think it'd cause a problem, but, never know I guess. Anyway, think I'll take Aaron's advice and go sit in front of one of the tanks for a while.

If anyone has an issue with it say so, didn't think it'd cause a problem, but, never know I guess.

It's not an issue ;) I personally wouldn't mind if you would sign your posts so we know who we're talking to, but if you don't it's no big deal :fadein:

It's not an issue ;) I personally wouldn't mind if you would sign your posts so we know who we're talking to, but if you don't it's no big deal :fadein:

Thanks reefrunner, I try to remember to sign my posts but I guess I am getting old and forgetful, I'll try to make more effort in the future to do so.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom