Christmas List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black hills tj

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys,

With Christmas coming, what do you have on your list as far as your aquariums go? I have a 29g moderately planted community, a 20g lightly planted community(rummynoses, striata loaches, a single male gbr, and 3 ottos), and a 10g moderately planted tank(anacharis and najas) with a pair of GBR's in there that I'm hoping will breed soon. I was thinking of asking for a pressurized co2 setup for the 29g, but what would you suggest that would be a reasonable price? Other ideas would be a 55g tank and an xp2...we'll see how that goes :p

THanks,

Mike

If you want a 55g.....get a 75g instead. :) Wider is better.....the 55g tanks are just too narrow. (I have 2)

You could use a pressurized system on more than one tank. :) Ask for a manifold with the system....

I just have a new camera on my list, but its mostly for taking aquarium pics. :D I bought myself a 40 breeder with bday money, so I'm quite excited about that.

I am not picky...just a gift certificate to my favorite LFS...oh...maybe I am "picky". :wink:

A new 180 with stand, canopy, and lighting. I'll get the rest. :)

Back
Top Bottom