craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would anyone own a fish of this type of magnitude and aggression? I remind myself everyday that thank goodness I work with animals. :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They used to be sold in big box stores. And of course being salesmen they were sold. This is the result. If they survive they end up this massive size and the owner has no idea what to do.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

They used to be sold in big box stores. And of course being salesmen they were sold. This is the result. If they survive they end up this massive size and the owner has no idea what to do.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Well, doesn't surprise me at all. People treat dogs and cats with the same respect too. It's like having a Great Dane living in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm considering buying them just to give them a better home.

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Let's take a moment in silence for all these poor fish

John,
Trust me I am not insane

Yikes.

29 Gallon Aquarium fish tank Jack Dempsey Cichlid 2 oscars - $150 (Raynham)

29 gallon fish tank metal stand tan wood canopy 30 gallon aqueon filter 50 gallon aqueon filter light strip rocks NO HEATER fish included: jack dempsey cichlid and 2 oscars

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/hsh/4984230921.html

That's horrible, I used to work at a petsore and we had two 10 inch oscars in a pond. Can't imagine two in a 29 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I am hoping they are still relatively small at least (hard to tell from the pics). And hopefully whoever takes them will move them to a bigger tank, with a heater.

Look what this guy said he would do with her s fish if the buyer doesn't want to take them. People drive me insane.

75 gallon glass aquarium.
Good condition and all components work great. Asking $300 obo / $375 with delivery and setup
Comes with:
FILTER for use up to 100 gallon
HEATER
AQUA JET
PH TESTER KIT
AIR PUMP with hoses and extra hoses
Also extra filter rocks
Magnetic inside and out glass cleaner
20ft Cleaning hose with sink hook up.
All rocks are real
Live drift wood.
Fake plants
Fish ....3 cichlid and 2 gold fish.... If wanted. If not I'll find a good home in the toilet for them
I can deliver and set up for an extra $75.
Well over $800 worth of stuff here.

Not CL, but at the fish store today a guy bought 5 bala Sharks, two common Plecos, and he said he was coming back to get neon tetras and a Chinese algae eater.

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

If I had a 3000 gallon tank I would have an alligator gar I have doubts that it is a true alligator gar though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom