craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It IS a 150 though.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

150 or not that's way too many fish, reminds me of a high school hallway between classes, everyone bumping into each other and no Room to move comfortably. Poor fish.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick problems/loach and 5 tetras left.
~75g going to be African cichlids

18 inch white spotted shark in a 45 gallon...
fokpdi.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423607233.401082.jpg

So someone asked her- it is a 29 gallon.

How the hell do you spend 5k on a 29g and it looks like that??!! Not so much making fun at what it looks like but the fact it is a basic setup and not upgraded much and doesn't include a stand or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 263931

How the hell do you spend 5k on a 29g and it looks like that??!! Not so much making fun at what it looks like but the fact it is a basic setup and not upgraded much and doesn't include a stand or anything

"Every thing is live.......Do not recommend the fake plants" lol I want growing fake plants. I honestly don't even know how you could spend that much of a little tank like that...

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

View attachment 263931

Lmao that's the worst thing I've ever seen.
How do you even spend that much?!
I wish!!! Woulda tried a reef tank!

I love my fish!!!

Right? For 800 I am getting a used mostly set up reef. I am wondering how you can spend that much on a small fresh lol

I was dumbfounded when I saw that! Man- what I could do with 5k!!!!!

Right? For 800 I am getting a used mostly set up reef. I am wondering how you can spend that much on a small fresh lol

I was dumbfounded when I saw that! Man- what I could do with 5k!!!!!

A guy near me was selling his 600 gallon reef tank for $800! 6 foot by 6 foot tank!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423621376.682644.jpg

So again... $800 for a 29 gallon... Or $800 for a 600 gallon fully functional reef tank?

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Back
Top Bottom