Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was wondering if you guys can help me with something I have stumbled across someone selling a 36 gallon bow front glass aquarium, 2 penguin 200 filters, light hood with new lights, and also has a stealth pro heater (not sure if it is one of the ones on recall or not will have to look into that or if one of you guys know that would be great) I am new to the forum and have never bought a tank currently have a 20 gal tall planted tank just curious if you guys think I should jump on this or is it an average price????

Thekid22 said:
Was wondering if you guys can help me with something I have stumbled across someone selling a 36 gallon bow front glass aquarium, 2 penguin 200 filters, light hood with new lights, and also has a stealth pro heater (not sure if it is one of the ones on recall or not will have to look into that or if one of you guys know that would be great) I am new to the forum and have never bought a tank currently have a 20 gal tall planted tank just curious if you guys think I should jump on this or is it an average price????

You forgot to mention the price.

Not a super great price but not too bad either. I got my 30 gallon used from an LFS with a stand and extras for about the same. Although I also found a 56 with stand and extras for 80 on craigslist.

I would ask them what is your best price....then depending on what it is, 150 or less, if they say more than $150, I would still ask, I was thinking it would be a good value for $150, could we make that work?

Bowfronts are really pretty!!! Bowfronts seem to sell for around that amount, $150 including stand, used with stuff. I spent about a year looking for a cheap 46G bowfront and they were always around $200, and the 36G was running around $150, with stuff, where I live. Ended up with the 72G for $200 with tons of stuff (if you read the post) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Just emailed on a 46 gallon bowfront and stand w/ a ton of extras and a 6 inch albino oscar for 50$. (I'll trade the oscar in for store credit) I hope I get it! I look everyday for great deals but always feel just a little crazy for doing it....do I really need ANOTHER tank?!

Just emailed on a 46 gallon bowfront and stand w/ a ton of extras and a 6 inch albino oscar for 50$. (I'll trade the oscar in for store credit) I hope I get it! I look everyday for great deals but always feel just a little crazy for doing it....do I really need ANOTHER tank?!

Hope you do too!!! Yeah, just a little crazy, lol.

My husband told be today I should get another Edge 6.6G tank. A number of months ago he came unglued when I suggested, I planned to get another one. Me and the fishes (and shrimp and snails) are winning him over!!!:ROFLMAO::dance:(y) hahaha!

Well the person never emailed back-- BUT I got a clarity plus acrylic 90 gallon (2 45s connected in the middle by swim tubes) the hood and stand for 150$!!! My fiancee thinks im nuts lol. I cant wait to get it cleaned up and running! :) have no clue what ill stock it with yet?

Well the person never emailed back-- BUT I got a clarity plus acrylic 90 gallon (2 45s connected in the middle by swim tubes) the hood and stand for 150$!!! My fiancee thinks im nuts lol. I cant wait to get it cleaned up and running! :) have no clue what ill stock it with yet?

I hate when they don't e-mail back! Had this happen twice. Once on a group of free Elders. And the second time was a free 46 gallon with everything! This was free because the tank needed to be resealed.

I found this great tank the other day. It's currently awaiting set-up to be my Sulawesi tank. It's a 20 Long, heater, filter, lights(not sure of the brands or size as of yet, need to unpack everything tonight), a few small kinda tacky decorations I probably won't use, and a beautiful black wood stand with two cabinets and removable shelves and pins so I can place the shelves where I want. All of it for $30! My local LFS was selling about the same tank without all the additives or stand for $60. I think I did pretty well :)

found a 29 gallon at a yard sale today for $10 :brows:

(i have nowhere to put it, but it was $10!!)

I got my 90 gallon with 8 bulb t5 fixtures 2x 4 bulbs each a stand a 30 gallon sump a protein skimmer 100lbs rock a bucket of salt to korrilas power heads a heater I think that's it only paid 300$

found a 29 gallon at a yard sale today for $10 :brows:

(i have nowhere to put it, but it was $10!!)

Same here but it has a stand too. I have no place to put it though. But for $10, couldn't pass it up. The seals are like new and I could prob make $30 off it.

90 gallon drilled tank with stand and wet dry and protein skimmer and everything else that he had when running it

A member of my church just moved out and is giving me his (horrifically overstocked) 10 gallon with everything it needs. All I need to do is get rid of the 2 angels, 1 tiger barb, and the betta and I should be good!

Back
Top Bottom