Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra1990 said:
6-7 inch fish OR a total of 6-7 fish?

The way the add reads, 6-7 ordinary fish. But really alot of people on the st.louis Craigslist will say there aquarium comes with fish but not list the type of fish. Drives me freakin nuts. Even the tank I bought on Craigslist. The guy didn't actually say there were fish in it!!!! 1common pleco, 1 silver dollar, 2 lampeye tetras and 1 'unkillable' danio that accidentally went out the syphon when I was draining the water to buy it. I got there and he asked if I wanted the fish.... Uh, what would you do with them if I said no??? I rehomed them for free...

The way the add reads, 6-7 ordinary fish. But really alot of people on the st.louis Craigslist will say there aquarium comes with fish but not list the type of fish. Drives me freakin nuts. Even the tank I bought on Craigslist. The guy didn't actually say there were fish in it!!!! 1common pleco, 1 silver dollar, 2 lampeye tetras and 1 'unkillable' danio that accidentally went out the syphon when I was draining the water to buy it. I got there and he asked if I wanted the fish.... Uh, what would you do with them if I said no??? I rehomed them for free...

My lfs allows me to bring her healthy fish that come with tanks I buy off craigslist but she also has the room for most fish I bring her

He said the tanks are 50 and 30 gallons lol

Let's see, around $1 a gallon, it take it!! And if they leak and can't be repaired, resell as reptile tanks. In high school I had a rat snake in one of my classes and the tank I was given to house it in had a huge crack on the bottom. I was told to cover up the crack with duct tape.

Idk that's too close to the tv for me. My luck my cichlids would soak it during feedings. Not only that but I'd never be able to pay attention to tv again if my tank was right next to it

Haha. That's funny! I pay more attention to my fish tanks than my TV, anyway. Maybe I would pay more attention to my TV it they were next to each other. Lol.

jmay33 said:
Haha. That's funny! I pay more attention to my fish tanks than my TV, anyway. Maybe I would pay more attention to my TV it they were next to each other. Lol.

Yea I do too, but it would suck when I'm actually trying to watch the tv I'd get way to distracted.

Lol you'd need like a tarp to put over for an of button on the tank!

Lol. I would never use it!! What's the use :fish:

On another note, this made me sad! I hope the "algae eater" isn't a pleco.

img_2297662_0_f71d117c2d17115928fee6c45efa19f4.jpg

img_2297662_1_c671d71ee7d199f9e2588b3b2a0fa0e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom