Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased 2 - 20 gallon aquariums both have filters, lids, lights, heaters, gravel, decorations and a metal stand with one on top and one on bottom for 40$

Gotta love craigslist.

Just purchased 2 - 20 gallon aquariums both have filters, lids, lights, heaters, gravel, decorations and a metal stand with one on top and one on bottom for 40$

Gotta love craigslist.

It's the best way to buy tanks.

Someone was selling a 55 gal tank with three 'danios' they were really discus, but unlike any I have ever seen. Like a long fin variety or something.

Scottyhorse said:
Someone was selling a 55 gal tank with three 'danios' they were really discus, but unlike any I have ever seen. Like a long fin variety or something.

Interesting would love a link to a pic if you can find pics similar never seen a long fin type...

Yeah I guess you would have to add a filter and heater but it is cool as heck. Making me think of making one he he he. Shoot I might even be able to sell them and the base I would add a drawer to put fish food and other stuff in maybe

And I think I would frame the corners of it with wood to support the top better. Looks like if someone stumbled into it you'd have a heck of a mess. And incorporate a power strip into it to run equipment that way you'd only have one cord running to it. That's the only downfall is you'd have a cord running across floor

Yeah I guess you would have to add a filter and heater but it is cool as heck. Making me think of making one he he he. Shoot I might even be able to sell them and the base I would add a drawer to put fish food and other stuff in maybe

And I think I would frame the corners of it with wood to support the top better. Looks like if someone stumbled into it you'd have a heck of a mess. And incorporate a power strip into it to run equipment that watt you'd only have one cord running to it. That's the only downfall is you'd have a cord running across floor

Agreed! If you start making them like that, you already have a customer. Lol. Depending on price, of course.

I think if they would be framed in wood where the top is supported by woodand use tempered glass on the top they would be pretty sturdy. But it probably wouldn't be cheap lol. pre-cut tempered glass ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom