Dreamtank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be super cool!! But I think I'd rather have cichlids in tanks- koi and stingrays are best viewed from above, but cichlids look great from every angle, so you might be missing the interesting behavior in a pond. Just my opinion though! :)

Watch them destroy anything that hits the surface!

My boyfriend is trying really hard to like them. Lol. This is the second link I meant to add. Whoops!

Me tooo. I'm trying to imagine how amazing a reef that size would be. :)

But, if you had a reef that big, then you wouldn't be able to swim in it safely.

I would want a giant saltwater tank with the front reef and behind open icean tank with 2 whale sharks and various other fish like the goergia aquarium

I second the shed but add the Newport as well can't have just one aquarium lol

I want one of everything. Lol. In a perfect world, I'd find some people to invest with me. We'd have a huge building with nothing but fish tanks. And yes, we would also charge admission to fund our addiction. Haha.

I think I would want a 400 gallon tropical community for inside the house. Just a couple of each larger species and then a few hundred smaller schooling and shoaling fish. Tank would be planted up to par with Rivercats big one. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

Then outside I would have a pond as big as a pool that I could swim in with the fish and chill on a inflatable tube. The fish in there would be carp, bass, bluegills, and maybe one gar.

A tank that does everything for you. Just come home and enjoy it!! And the water is ALWAYS pristine! That's my dream tank lol.

Back
Top Bottom