Dreamtank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if i could break into quad digits id be happy. id prob say a 1100-1250g salty. granted its insanely large but i dont want an outrageously large tank. getting into the 1100g range will allow me to house schools of tangs and a wide mixture of sizes. everything from chromis to 7-8 clowns to achilles tangs, etc. 1100 lbs of rock......dear lord the moeny on that alone

Andrew McFadden said:
Sea world was bought out in Ohio by 6 flags and they ran it into the ground from what I've heard. I thought it was just this one, did they all go under?

http://www.theswig.com/swoh.htm

I went to the florida one in 2011 and they were happily running and stuffed with people.

Hundreds of tanks (paid for and maintained by someone else lol) with a different and super interesting species in each. And a giAnt indoor pond, split into two pieces with a walkway in between- one side being pacu and freshwater stingrays, the other with koi and Goldie's, with a bunch of turtles roaming between the two!

Horsegirlmaddy said:
Hundreds of tanks (paid for and maintained by someone else lol) with a different and super interesting species in each. And a giAnt indoor pond, split into two pieces with a walkway in between- one side being pacu and freshwater stingrays, the other with koi and Goldie's, with a bunch of turtles roaming between the two!

I'd like the same thing only one half of the pond I want a Betta pond with no turtles lol, plus I want all my tanks professionally scaped.

I would Do I GIANT pond Split with African chiclads on one side and South American ones on the other!

That would be super cool!! But I think I'd rather have cichlids in tanks- koi and stingrays are best viewed from above, but cichlids look great from every angle, so you might be missing the interesting behavior in a pond. Just my opinion though! :)

Probably a 2000 gallon freshwater tank. With this stock:
50 cardinal tetra
60 rummy nose tetra
30 harlequin rasbora
8 Pairs of rams
A few pairs of angels
10 zebra plecos
And then of course 80 panda Cories

Then again I would do anything to swim in the amazon river.

Probably a 2000 gallon freshwater tank. With this

Then again I would do anything to swim in the amazon river.

Have you seen the show "RIVER MONSTERS"????? :eek::eek::eek: I don't think I would swim in the amazon river now.:ermm: Not after that show. You would have to pay me A LOT LOT LOT of money!:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom