Fish Rooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tcal01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What do your fish rooms look like. I recently met a Guy whose garage looks like this

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120412_200343.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120412_200343.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 207
  • ForumRunner_20120412_200401.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120412_200401.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 256
  • ForumRunner_20120412_200422.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120412_200422.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 203
Tcal01 said:
What do your fish rooms look like. I recently met a Guy whose garage looks like this

Love the tank with white sand
My fishroom is a work in progress
Anyone know if petco has had a dollar/ gal sale yet??

Mines a work in progress and I'm building stands for mine! For now it's my bedroom with 5 tanks moving another one in!

My fish room is a work in progress also. Waiting for the petco sale to fill my rack up :) Will post pics when I have the tanks. Just got done adding 2 new outlets for all the filters, heaters, and lights.

emerald76 said:
Love the tank with white sand
My fishroom is a work in progress
Anyone know if petco has had a dollar/ gal sale yet??

The sale should be coming some time in June. That tank is actually a frag tank that he uses as a freshwater. Sooooo cool. Have anyone seen Dustin 's, from dustinsfishtanks on YouTube, greenhouse? Soooo sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Brianstropicals.com - this guy has the nicest fish room I've ever seen.

siva said:
Brianstropicals.com - this guy has the nicest fish room I've ever seen.

Man that Guy must have baaaaank!!! He's set up better than all of my lfs lol. I would give a lot for a room like that. He makes me want to set up a terrarium too lol

I know right, amaaazing. Did you see the zebra pleco wall? He has a whole wall full of tanks that are all just zebra plec breeders. The most sought after valuable pleco I know of and he has like hundred of 'em...

Yah that was crazy. The one on his homepage was pretty awesome. I would definitely want to be friends with him. I wonder if that is his full time job?

No, I believe he is a microbiology professor. I'm guessing it could be though. He lists so many different species for sale and they all sell out.

siva said:
No, I believe he is a microbiology professor. I'm guessing it could be though. He lists so many different species for sale and they all sell out.

Amazing. He could definitely put my lfs out of business lol.

Back
Top Bottom