I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on no nemo clownfish or dory tang?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry fishwrangler! I thought that you were just suggesting, not asking for pics! They are coming up!

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

You could start a t shirt company.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yay! Though I must say, this makes my adult look obese :D he's skinny!

Caleb

Yeah they are thicker... I'll try to get a better pic with my video camera since it's your profile pic. Thanks btw.

Nemo and Dory :pImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439412766.852729.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439412790.646252.jpgAlso an improved dojo loach pic for ImaCoolguyImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439412833.804004.jpg

OB Peacock! I'm going to stop writing the species and the requestee because I think that by now you've all verified that it is me drawing it and I haven't just found all the pics online. I'll still put the requestee and species if you wish though! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439413798.970074.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for drawing that great job.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great job!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

make your copyright mark or someone else will say THEY drew them! T-shirts are a cool idea

Yea you didn't know I drew all these and sent them to exotic to post! Jk I could draw anything as good as exotic is!!!! Keep up the good work!

No requests for 21 hours! A break from my constant drawing! Now I'm getting bored so I'm drawing quite a bit. Pics in a bit.

So its a request you want...amano shrimp, neon tetra, kuhli loach, otocinclus, and black skirt tetra :D should keep you from being bored now

So its a request you want...amano shrimp, neon tetra, kuhli loach, otocinclus, and black skirt tetra :D should keep you from being bored now

Wow, yeah! Got a discus, green neon, RCS, and an Achilles tang in the notebook already, thanks for the new suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom